Location: 555 19th Street, Unit 131. Oakland, CA 94612
Days & time: Mondays & Wednesdays 9:30AM-12:00PM
Phone number: 510-808-7883 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent-child program to foster bonding, social skills and early learning preschool experiences. Schedule includes free play, art, a light snack, circle and outdoor play. Includes monthly story time with a librarian, drumming, science and dance. Open to parents and caregivers with children under 48 months. Drop-ins welcomed.
Limited Capacity of 11 families per playgroup; first come first served.
All adults and children ages 3 years and older are required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth for the duration of playgroup.
- Lotus Bloom's drop-in policy is first come, first serve.
- Lotus Bloom's daily capacity is 11 children, 25 people total.
- Each adult and each child must pay the daily rate according to Lotus Bloom's Equity Policy. If you have any questions about our policy or the fee, please speak with any Lotus Bloom Staff.
- Adult-child ratio: We request each adult accompany no more than 2 children. If you have a 3rd child, we recommend bringing another adult.
- Cell phone policy: Please refrain from using cell phones at playgroup.
- Circle time expectations: We ask parents to participate in singing with us. We do not allow toys or food during circle time.
- Clean Up: During clean-up time, please model clean up for your child by joining us in putting toys away.
- Discipline: Please do not spank your child or roughly pick your child up to discipline them at playgroup. If you need support, please ask a team member. Reminder: All Lotus Bloom team members are mandated reporters.
- No peanuts: We are a peanut free facility. Please refrain from bringing peanut products.
- Older siblings (ages 5+): We cannot accommodate siblings ages 5 and over.
- Respect: Please respect all family's religion, culture, background, etc.
- Sick child: If your child display signs of an illness (cough, fever, vomit, runny nose, etc), please keep them at home. They will be asked to leave. To stop the spread of coronavirus, all adults and children ages three years or older are required to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth when at playgroup.
- Snacks: Please save snacks for snack time otherwise, your child may eat snack with you in the parent area or outside on the bench.
- Time Outs: If your child needs to take a break from playing, you may sit with them in the parent area. A timer is available for usage.