Location: Garfield Elementary School
1640 22nd Ave, Portable 31. Oakland, CA 94606
Days & time: Mondays 8:45am-11:15am, Wednesdays 8:45am-11:15am
Phone number: 510-545-6128 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent-child program to foster bonding, attachment, social skills at our school readiness site. Schedule includes free play, art, a light snack, circle and outdoor play. Includes monthly drumming with QB. Open to parents and caregivers with children up to 5 years old. Drop-ins welcomed. Program usually operates August 2017-June 2018.
- Our drop in policy is first come, first serve.
- Our daily capacity is 30 children (60 people total).
- Each adult and each child must pay the daily rate.
- Adult-child ratio: We request each adult accompany no more than 2 children. If you have a 3rd child, we recommend bringing another adult.
- Cell phone policy: Please refrain from using cell phones at playgroup.
- Circle time expectations: We ask parents to participate in singing with us. We do not allow toys or food during circle time.
- Clean Up: During clean-up time, please model clean up for your child by joining us in putting toys away.
- Discipline: Please do not spank your child or roughly pick your child up to discipline them at playgroup. If you need support, please ask a team member. Reminder: All Lotus Bloom team members are mandated reporters.
- No peanuts: We are a peanut free facility. Please refrain from bringing peanut products.
- Older siblings (ages 5+): We cannot accommodate siblings ages 5 and over.
- Respect: Please respect all family's religion, culture, background, etc.
- Sick child: If your child display signs of an illness (cough, fever, vomit, runny nose, etc), please keep them at home. They will be asked to leave.
- Snacks: Please save snacks for snack time.